Thursday, December 16, 2010

Top 5 Most Annoying Responses to a Same-Sex Wedding

5. Wow. How totally crazy and out there! That's really something interesting. I had a terrible divorce from my husband and it almost made me play for the other team, but you all did it. I never did. SO wild. Really wild. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah....


4. [Silence, squinting brows, slowly opening mouth, slowly closing mouth] "Uhhh, mmm-kay." [Continue squinting and silent nodding]







3.Wait. I don't get it. So you're like best friends doing this together? Like a dual wedding? And your boyfriends are okay with that? Wow. Fascinating.








2. So who's the bride? Great! But, what are you?


1. Ew. [Ignoring, ignoring, ignoring, ignoring, ignoring...]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me someone is out there! :) i.e. feel free to leave your comments here.